Mission:Mercer County Schools promote excellence in a positive academic, social and extra-curricular environment, emphasizing equity, diversity, safety and respect.
• All students can be successful
• Collaboration is essential for learning
• Creativity is learning; Learning is creativity
• Learning begins at home and continues at school and in the community
• All students must come prepared to learn with parental support
• Learning is a life-long process
BASIC DISTRICT INFORMATION
The Mercer County Schools System has an approximate enrollment of 3,000 students. There are 4 schools in the district, along with an Alternative Learning Center and Day Treatment Program.
School Colors: red, white & blue
School Mascot: Titans
PUBLIC NOTICE: NON-DISCRIMINATION
Students, their families, employees and potential employees of the Mercer County Schools are hereby notified that the Mercer County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sex or disability in employment, vocational programs, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations. Mercer County Schools provides equal access to the boy scouts and other designated youth groups.
>View Larger Map