Guidance Office

Guidance Office

College Links & Information

AP Course Information (And to Have AP Scores Sent to Colleges) 

How To Request a Transcript

If you are a Mercer County Senior High School graduate and graduated  2010 and after you can request a transcript through   If you transferred out you must request using this form.  For former students graduating prior to 2010 you can complete this form and email, fax, or phone for information.  Contact Scottie Alford in the guidance office at 859-733-7160.

Community Service Hours

Seniors must complete ten hours of community service through out their senior year of high school.  The hours count from June 2017-May 2018.  Community Service is activities performed for free by the student that benefit our community and its citizens.
© 2018. Mercer County Schools - All Rights Reserved. School CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website