Human Body Webquest
Go to the following websites to find answers about the human body. After you complete the questions1. print copy (with your name on it).2. Continue to learn more about the human body with the additional interactive websites below.
1. How many bones does an adult have?
2. How many bones are babies born with?
3. The heart is on your left side and is about the size of what?
4. When you have grown up, how many times will your heart beat per minute?
5. What is the hard tube called that’s in front of your neck?
6. What is the name for the tiny air sacs in your lungs?
7. What type of muscle is involuntary?
8. What type of muscle makes up the heart?
9. Name an ab muscle.
10. What type of muscle is voluntary?
11. What is the size of the kidney?
12. What is the name of the tube that leads to the bladder?
Go to Brain Basics:Brain size
13. How many grams does a human brain weigh?
Our divided brain: Lobes of the brain
14. In the picture, what is the name of the blue lobe?
15. Go to "Higher Functions" - What part of the brain help you recognize faces?